QML, Qt-GStreamer-1.2, dynamic loading VideoItem

rspruyt Randy.Spruyt at christiedigital.com
Wed Oct 21 07:10:23 PDT 2015

I don't have the code infront of me at the moment, but with the gstreamer 1.5
and Qt-GStreamer-1.2 I am able to creating multiple items. Just off the top,
it could be that you are binding
m_contextQml->setContextProperty(QLatin1String("testVideoSurface"),
m_surface); to each surface that you create. Hence the 2nd surface has the
same context as the first. Just a theory it's been a while since I looked at
this.

If this doesn't work, isolate whether this is a pipeline issue or a
gstreamer issue, consider simplifying the pipeline to a simple playbin, make
sure it works in gst-launch-1.0, the use the same playbin programatically.
See if you can create multiple elements.