How to compile GStreamer from the latest sources on Linux/Win for Android?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Oct 26 10:31:49 PDT 2015

On Mo, 2015-10-26 at 22:35 +0800, 少华王 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know it's not recommended. I can find some documents about compile
> from GStreamerSDK+Cerbero. Is it still working now? Or where can I
> get anything new about compile from sources for Android?

You can't compile for Android on Windows unfortunately. But other than
that, you can compile things with
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

See the README for instructions, it's very similar to what you linked.

You can also get binaries for 1.6.0 here:
  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.6.0/