Transmit absolute time

Pietro Bonfa' pietro_bonfa at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 28 05:19:24 PDT 2015

Dear Sebastian,

here's the standalone testcase.

However I am almost sure I'm doing a mistake.

A simple pipeline like this

appsrc name=mysrc ! videoconvert ! appsink name=mysink

works. If I introduce a "avenc_mpeg4 ! avdec_mpeg4" (or other similar
couples like x264enc ! decodebin ) it only works with I420 for the caps
in appsink.

To show this use ./test [colorspace] . If you specify a colorspace
different from I420 you will see "APPSINK meta: 7" just once. On the
other hand if you leave I420 colorspace "APPSINK meta: 7" is shown for
all received frames.

Thanks,
Pietro