DVD Read Src

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 10:01:43 PDT 2015

I thought that dvdreadsrc might be useful to me.

However, I don't seem to be able to find any details as to how to use it.

I tried a simple gst-launch-1.0 dvdreadsrc
device=/run/media/ian/RD85DTSTB ! autovideosink and it came up with an
internal data flow - not negotiated.

It had appeared to find the DVD, discovered that there was 1 title with
1 chapter and had performed a seek, going to Chapter 1, cell 0

Is there anywhere where I can read what this element does and how to use it?

Thanks