Latency and frame drop observed in android

Raushan Kumar Choudhary raushankumar at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Oct 29 23:14:56 PDT 2015

Hi ,

   We are having following issues while  streaming video from hardware device(freescale IMX6) to android device (Samsung Galaxy Tab1)  :

  1.Frame drop has been observed.

  2.Too much latency  in the video streaming.

  Pipeline used:

 gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000 caps =\"application/x-rtp, media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264\" ! rtph264depay ! ffdec_h264 !  eglglessink sync=false async=false enable-last-buffer=true",&error );

Can anyone please let us know how we can resolve these issue.

Do i need to change something in pipeline like decoder or encoder???

Thanks,
Raushan