rtmpsink with file input doesn't uplink to WOWZA properly

raghava.447 raghava.447 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:03:33 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to uplink video to WOWZA server. Below is the pipeline used.

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/root/big_buck_bunny_270p.mp4 ! decodebin
name=dec ! x264enc bitrate=1024 ! flvmux name=mux streamable=true ! rtmpsink
location=rtmp://10.0.0.7:1935/live/mystream

Simultaneously, I tried watch th eplayback using VLC player from URI
"rtmp://10.0.0.7:1935/live/mystream". Here, what I see is jerky playback.
Video starts fine but soon after few seconds, video freezes and then jumps
to some random position and starts playing from that position. Again video
freezes and then jumps to some random position and starts playing from that
position. This repeats and the playback finishes by 2 minutes approximately.

This issue is not seen with Live input.

This behaviour is observed with 1.6.0. Earlier I was using 1.4.4 version and
this issue was not seen with that package.

Please help me to figure out the issue.

Thanks,
Raghavendra Rao