Decklinksrc - No video Capture seen.

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Sep 2 23:56:09 PDT 2015

On Mi, 2015-09-02 at 19:27 -0700, chandra wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to capture video from Decklink card (Intensity Pro
> 4K) and its not capturing over HDMI input interface. I compiled
> source code for decklinksrc and getting below error message; found
> some issues in below code after StartStreams() function if
> (videoFrame->GetFlags () & bmdFrameHasNoInputSource) {
> fprintf(stderr, " Frame received - No input signal detected\n");
> return S_OK; } My program giving me output: fprintf(stderr, " Frame
> received - No input signal detected\n"); Could you please help me to
> understand why i am getting this message?

Please upgrade to 1.5.90 or latest GIT master and retry. The decklink
elements were mostly rewritten and work much better now.

If you still have such a problem then, please report a bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org against GStreamer/gst-plugins-bad and
include a debug log with GST_DEBUG=2,decklink*:6 in the bug report.