GES samples/tests?

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Fri Sep 4 04:35:40 PDT 2015

Hello Justin,

The in point is the time in the source clip where to start outputing
data, for operation it should change nothing to set it or not (better
not set it)[0].

You should never have the TextOverlayClip in the same layer as the
other clips (as it is an operation, for it to be taken into account it
should be in a layer with higher priority (lower number)).

Also you might want to use a simple GES.TextOverlay and add it
directly to a source clip.

Regards,

Thibault Saunier

[0] http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-editing-services/html/GESTimelineElement.html#ges-timeline-element-set-inpoint