Request to add faac to OS X binary

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:01:55 PDT 2015

Hi.

I have tried to request that you add faac to the OS X binary before, but it
seems to have gone missing again. I think it was included earlier. I did
install everything from the gstreamer-1.0-1.5.90.1-x86_64.pkg which appear
[installing everything] to be the "standard" now for 1.5.90.

Many things can be said about faac, but it has been rock solid encoder for
me for many years, something I can't quite say yet for avenc_aac running in
the experimental mode as it seems be necessary.

So if possible, please add faac again.

Thanks in advance.

Peter