Timestamping error/or comptuer too slow with gstreamer/gstbasesink in Qt

Dionis dionis_sds at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:31:33 PDT 2015

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for replying.

I am trying to add the queue element, but don't know what to link it.
My code is follows:

data.queue         = gst_element_factory_make ( "queue",         "queue");

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (data.pipeline), data.source, data.queue,
data.queue2, data.audio_convert , data.volume, data.audio_sink,
                                                  data.video_convert,
data.filter, data.video_sink, NULL);

   if (!gst_element_link (data.source, data.queue)) {
   g_printerr ("Elements SOURCE - QUEUE could not be linked.\n");
   gst_object_unref (data.pipeline);
   return ;
   }

   if (!gst_element_link (data.queue, data.audio_convert)) {
   g_printerr ("Elements QUEUE - AUDIO_CONVERT could not be linked.\n");
   gst_object_unref (data.pipeline);
   return ;
   }

   if (!gst_element_link (data.queue2, data.video_convert)) {
   g_printerr ("Elements QUEUE2 - VIDEO_CONVERT could not be linked.\n");
   gst_object_unref (data.pipeline);
   return ;
   }

What I am doing wrong here? Is there any example where I can see the use of
queue (in code, not in gst-launch)?

Thank you!