Timestamping error/or comptuer too slow with gstreamer/gstbasesink in Qt

Dionis dionis_sds at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:22:26 PDT 2015

I linked with the queue element both audioconvert and videoconvert, with the
pad-added signal of uridecodebin, and I still get the same problem.
I checked all the warnings and I get even this warning sometimes:

0:00:26.013264261  4376   099309B8 WARN           audiobasesink
gstaudiobasesink
.c:1801:gst_audio_base_sink_get_alignment:<audio_sink-actual-sink-directsound>
nexpected discontinuity in audio timestamps of -0:00:00.046643990, resyncing