Is that possible to build side-by-side screen like Oculus by gstvideo plugins?

少华王 naozhong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:45:29 PDT 2015

I thought it's possible by setting the video-multiview-mode property to
playbin. But when I using g_object_set(data->pipeline, "video-multiview-mode
", GST_VIDEO_MULTIVIEW_FRAME_PACKING_SIDE_BY_SIDE, NULL); I got a red blue
screen, at least not the thing has two screens like Oculus. Did I miss
anything or it's just a mistake. Is it necessary to write a plugin by
myself to achieve this? Thank you for you reading and waiting for your
answer.