aspectratiocrop, videocrop and videobox is not available on iOS

nmrony pro.nmrony at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:31:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,We are using gstreamer 1.5.0.1 on iOS 8.4.1. We are trying to crop a
stream from 640x480 to 640x360 as follows

avfvideosrc ! video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 !
aspectratiocrop aspect-ratio=16/9 ! tee name=tp tp. ! queue ! videoconvert !
autovideosink

 But GStreamer throws following error

Unable to build pipeline: no element "aspectratiocrop"

We have applyed videocrop and videobox in same pipeline and got same error
message respectively. Is these elements has ported to iOS 8.4.1? If it is
not ported is there any way to get pipeline working using any of these
element?