Not able play mp4 through http streaming using qtdemux

Bhavya bhavyar.1992 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:57:42 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I am facing issue playing few mp4 files through http streaming with qtdemux
but it plays fine with aiurdemux.

I suspected it might be related moov atom present at end of stream, but with
some tool i moved moov atom at starting of file, still not able to play that
file.

Pipeline :
 gst-launch-0.10 souphttpsrc location=http://111.93.189.179/1.mp4 ! typefind
! qtdemux name=demux demux. ! queue ! ffdec_mpeg4 ! mfw_v4lsink demux. !
queue ! mpegaudioparse ! ffdec_mp3 ! alsasink
(Same behavior with gstreamer1.0 version also.)

Above pipeline works on my pc but not on freescale imx6x board and TI J6
board.

I tried setting  ring-buffer-max-size, this is not working for all files.

Regards,
Bhavya