How to get raw h264 encoded data to analyze the video stream

gstreader reachtoarpi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:16:37 PDT 2015

Hi,
I would like to get all the default properties and their values in x264enc.
How I can save that encoded video stream in a file?

I have used this pipeline
gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src ! video/x-raw-yuv, framerate=24/1, width=320,
height=240 ! x264enc ! filesink location=test.264

But, when I opened that test.264 file in Elecard Stream Analyzer, it is
saying unsupported file.

Please add your comment and let me know which stream analyzer I can use.
Thanks in advance.