Autoplug-select signal

dnp dnpawate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:22:01 PDT 2015

Hi All,

My sincere Thanks for creating such important group, this will really help
me to
understand Gstreamer interacting with all the experts.

My Query:
The “autoplug-select” signal
I understand This signal is emitted once decodebin has found all the
possible GstElementFactory that can be used to handle the given caps .

Usage:
    g_signal_connect (decodebin, "autoplug-select",G_CALLBACK
(proxy_autoplug_select_signal), decoder);

I do not find single example on "how to use this signal" to write the auto
plugin

Specifically
1.I would like to play audio files/container(asf,mp4 etc)
   using this signal.

can anyone help to provide the sample program.

Thanks in advance. Kindly reply.

Regards,
DNP