gltrasformation linked within regular elements

waldemar valdemar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:29:16 PDT 2015

Hi guys!

I'm trying to link a OpenGL element to an existing pipeline (modifying
ges-video-source from GStreamer Editing Services) so I could have rotation
using hardware acceleration. The problem is the elements cannot negotiate
its capabilities with the other elements. What kind of elements should I use
in between the connection so I could start processing video using openGL???

Here's the actual ges-video-source pipeline:
ges_source_create_topbin ("videosrcbin", sub_element, queue,
          videoconvert, deinterlace, positionner, videoscale, videorate,
capsfilter, NULL);

Here's what I'm looking for:
ges_source_create_topbin ("videosrcbin", sub_element, queue,
          videoconvert, deinterlace, positionner, videoscale,
gltransformation, videorate, capsfilter, NULL);

Thanks in advance.