How to change default latency value of rtsp stream

ironman serhat.ayser at yandex.com
Thu Sep 17 00:49:38 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reply Chuck. I am working with opencv and I do not work with
the pipelines or gstreamer sdk. Opencv uses the gstreamer to open rtsp
stream. In cap_gstreamer.cpp they do all the stuff. I make a walkthrough on
the this cpp file but I cannot find a rtspsrc object. As far as I see
latency is the  rtspsrc property. Somehow it uses rtspsrc object and create
but I cannot solve how they use it in the cpp file. So If I am able to
change the the default latency from a header file, I do not have modify the
cap_gstreamer.cpp file of the opencv.