Streaming with fbdevsink

Alejandro Vázquez vazlup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:37:06 PDT 2015

Hi all!
I'm testing  gstreamer with framebuffer.

I have test with *gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc pattern=snow !  fbdevsink*
and work fine.
The problem is that i want test with a videostreaming but don't work.

*gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=http://IP/stream.mjpeg
<http://IP/stream.mjpeg> ! jpegdec ! fbdevsink*
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstJpegDec:jpegdec0.GstPad:src: caps = video/x-raw,
fo1
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSoupHTTPSrc:souphttpsrc0:
Inter.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2865): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSoupHTTPS:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstJpegDec:jpegdec0.GstPad:src: caps = NULL
Freeing pipeline ...

Using xvimagesink work fine.

Is it possible play a video streaming using the framebuffer?

Regards.