AW: RTP H264 encoding problem - bad files duration

Julio Franco jeloguin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 00:52:16 PDT 2015

Tried with this pipeline :

 gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=9000 caps="application/x-rtp, media=video,
clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=H264" ! rtph264depay ! h264_parse !
mp4mux ! fakesink dump=true

And receive the error: " Downstream is not seekable - will not be able to
create a playable file  "

I can not set caps properties to h264_parse ...