AppSrc restart problem

swor endushka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:27:09 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a pipeline with appsrc (on iOS) of type
appsrc --> rtph264pay --> udpsink

It works fine as long as I don't restart it.
This pipeline run on a thread which I close and start again

When I do restart this pipeline it takes more time to start when the
previous time. (matter of tens of seconds)

I also tried to run pipeline of type
videotestsrc --> x264enc --> rtph264pay --> udpsink
Restarting this pipeline induced no delay.

It seems like the problem is 'appsrc'-'s resources.

What can be the reason for this and how can I fixit. (or restart
differently).

PS.
I am using the standard appsrc code taken from the tutorials.

Thanks