Autoplug-select signal

dnp dnpawate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:47:19 PDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I'm using decdebin oe playin but demux,decder,vieo/audio sink would like to
select manually afte checking the typeid etc.
By default, if no audio sink or video sink has been specified via the
"audio-sink"
<http://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/docs/2012.5/gst-plugins-base-plugins-0.10/gst-plugins-base-plugins-playbin.html#GstPlayBin--audio-sink>
 or "video-sink"
<http://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/docs/2012.5/gst-plugins-base-plugins-0.10/gst-plugins-base-plugins-playbin.html#GstPlayBin--video-sink>
property,
playbin will use the autoaudiosink and autovideosink which is not
recommemded right.

Kindly share the example code if you have any

Regards,
DNP

--
Regards,