Building GStreamer

David Wells dwells at blackcreekisc.com
Tue Sep 22 06:19:24 PDT 2015

I open gstreamer project (root_path/gstreamer/win32/vs10/gstreamer.sln) and
rebuild all projects, I get 1 succeeded and 8.

A common error is "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glib.h': No
such file or directory"

Attached is the output from visual studio.

Please direct me on how to set up environment so that I can build gstreamer
binaries.

Thanks