Building GStreamer

David Wells dwells at blackcreekisc.com
Tue Sep 22 08:53:58 PDT 2015

I'm still missing something. :/

According to ReadMe file, "Before using cerbero for the first time, you will need to run the bootstrap command." But I get the following:

	user@/computer1 MINGW32 ~
	$ cerbero bootstrap
	bash: cerbero: command not found

	user@/computer1 MINGW32 ~/GStreamerDev/cerbero
	$ cerbero bootstrap
	bash: cerbero: command not found

http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero states that Cerbero can be run uninstalled

	user@/computer1 MINGW32 ~
	$ cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap
	bash: cerbero: command not found

	user@/computer1 MINGW32 ~/GStreamerDev/cerbero
	$ cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap
	bash: cerbero: command not found

I also tried setting up alias (echo "alias cerbero='~/git/cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled'" >> ~/.bashrc) and got same result.

Thank you for you patients and help.