Link/unlink tee branch from a pipeline

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:22:22 PDT 2015

Thanks Sebastian!
Sorry for my previous question without information, but where can I find the
debug log file?
I will try to better explain my situation, as I can.
I have 4 sources (a webcam, an mp4 file and 2 AVI files) and they are linked
to videomixer which shows the output on a xvideosink. I have a tee on each
source because I want to have another xvideosink to switch from one source
to another.
Now, when I choose a source I want to ear its audio too.

I can switch from a source to another perfectly but when I add the audio
branch something is not working because I get this
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673847/31.png>
and I can not ear anything.

I added only this code:

    def OnDynamicPad4_a (self, element,pad):
        pad.link(self.audioconvert4_a.get_static_pad("sink"))
        self.audioconvert4_a.link(self.audioresample4_a)
        self.audioresample4_a.link(self.autoaudiosink4_a)

and in the loop:
        self.decodebin4_a = Gst.ElementFactory.make('decodebin', None)
        self.decodebin4_a.connect("pad-added",self.OnDynamicPad4_a)
        self.pipeline.add(self.decodebin4_a)

        self.audioconvert4_a = Gst.ElementFactory.make('audioconvert', None)
        self.pipeline.add(self.audioconvert4_a)

        self.audioresample4_a= Gst.ElementFactory.make('audioresample',
None)
        self.pipeline.add(self.audioresample4_a)

        self.autoaudiosink4_a = Gst.ElementFactory.make('autoaudiosink',
None)
        self.pipeline.add(self.autoaudiosink4_a)

        self.filesrc4.link(self.decodebin4_a)

I am using Gstreamer 1.2.4 on my Ubuntu 14.04 (early I will go to the latest
version).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Giacomo