RTSP server multicast problem

aquarius1302 tavinhloc1302 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:30:27 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm now facing the problem when try run multicast with RTSP server. I see
there has 2 example file in the example folder of gsttreamer1.0-rtsp-server
I use version 1.4.5. It is test-multicast and test-multicast2.
When I try run test-multicast2.c . It works well. I can connect to RTSP
server and receive stream data. But when I use wireshark to capture packet -
I only see unicast packet send and receive between server and mobile.
I did some research but I found no clearly result. What I missing here (
because my network not support multicast or something... )? Why there are
test-multicast.c and test-multicast2.c ? What the main different between
them?
Thank you.