Trying to make rtsp live streaming with GStreamer 1.6.0 on iOS

Nicolas Castillejos djos06 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:56:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to make rtsp live on iOS with the new GStreamer 1.6.0, and I
can only see the first picture of the live video then the picture is frozen,
There is no error but I have only 2 warnings into the log console :

** (<unknown>: 70379): WARNING **: Invalid channel positions
** (<unknown>: 70379): WARNING **: Invalid channel positions

Do you know why ?

For information it was working with gstreamer-sdk-devel-2013.6-ios-universal

Nicolas Castillejos