Putting together a complex gstreamer command line...

nicko nick at desmith.net
Sun Apr 3 12:14:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I suspect this isn't the right place to ask questions about use, rather than
development, of gstreamer - I have a complex question that no other forum
has been able to help me on, so I would appreciate any pointers as to the
best place to ask about using videomixer, multiple cameras (2 x v4l2src),
H.264 and streaming over UDP to a remote host... I've got a long way, but
I've hit a wall...

NB. I'm not a noob idiot - I'm an EE - it's just that gstreamer is a long
way out of my comfort zone !

That and I need help !

Many thanks

Nick