Putting together a complex gstreamer command line...

Nick de Smith nick at desmith.net
Sun Apr 3 12:54:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I suspect this isn't the right place to ask questions about
use, rather than development, of gstreamer - I have a complex question
that no other forum has been able to help me on, so I would appreciate
any pointers as to the best place to ask about using videomixer,
multiple cameras (2 x v4l2src), H.264 and streaming over UDP to a remote
host... I've got a long way, but I've hit a wall...

NB. I'm not a noob
idiot - I'm an EE - it's just that gstreamer is a long way out of my
comfort zone !

That and I need help !

Many thanks

Nick