plugin for remove noise in audio

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Apr 4 15:10:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

we only have a simple NoiseGate through ladspa:
ladspa-caps-so-noisegate. Having an adaptive noise remover would be
awesome. If you know an opensource library that implements one, let us
know. Writing a plugin for it would probably not take too much time. You
could also check what code is used in audacity for it.

Stefan