Audio video muxing issue

pzymen simon.nilsson at videocent.com
Tue Apr 5 06:26:31 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm having some problem with combining the audio and video I get from two
network streams. In the end I want it to be output as a HLS-stream but in
this attempt I'm just outputing the mpegts to a file for testing. The
resulting video plays fine in Windows Media Player but not in VLC. The VLC
log prints a bunch of messagage saying something like "core warning: picture
is too late to be displayed (missing 80 ms)". If I remove all the audio
stuff the video plays fine and it also works in in HLS. I have tried
diffrent combinations with or without do-timestamps but nothing seems to
work very good.

This is how the pipeline looks:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlidka62z2le7mr/pipeline.png?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlidka62z2le7mr/pipeline.png?dl=0>

This is the a sample clip produced by the above pipeline. The source is an
IP-camera (1280x720p H264 10fps / 8000Hz s16le mono)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kibfvaotddufws/test.ts?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kibfvaotddufws/test.ts?dl=0>

This is the code used to build the pipeline and push data to it. The
pushVideo/pushAudio functions are called as soon as i get data from the
source. The timestamps are unix timestamp from the source that i offset to
make the first keyframe start at 0. That keyframe is also the first data
that gets pushed to pipeline.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/szm981gj3iiqwcc/VideoStreamer.cpp?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/szm981gj3iiqwcc/VideoStreamer.cpp?dl=0>

Would be grateful for any tips on how to make this work.