error: streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)

Sanjay Gupta sanjayg417 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:13:15 UTC 2016

Hi,
My pipeline is throwing the following error with gstreamer version
1.8.0. Same pipeline was working properly with gstreamer version
1.6.2. Looked at the log but everything seems to be fine. Can you
please provide input on possible reason for this error so that I can
debug further. Thanks in advance.

WARNING: [otvgst_proc] basesrc gstbasesrc.c:2948
gst_base_src_loop(filesrc0): error: Internal data flow error.
WARNING: [otvgst_proc] basesrc gstbasesrc.c:2948
gst_base_src_loop(filesrc0): error: streaming task paused, reason
not-negotiated (-4)
STATUS : [otvgst_proc] GST_ERROR_SYSTEM gstelement.c:1879
gst_element_message_full(filesrc0): posting message: Internal data
flow error.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay