SDP file with VLC

de_ninja daniel at gretzke.de
Tue Apr 12 06:57:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

I hope i can find some help here.

I want to stream from my raspberry to my windows computer.
I have a working pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 alsasrc device=plughw:Device ! mulawenc ! rtppcmupay !
udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5000

I can receive the stream on my windows computer with gstreamer. I need the
stream to be played with vlc so I tried to make a sdp file. When I open it
on my Windows computer (client) nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm pretty new to this so thanks for helping!

my SDP file:
v=0
m=audio 5000 RTP/AVP 0
c=IN IP4 127.0.0.1