AW: AW: SDP file with VLC

de_ninja daniel at gretzke.de
Tue Apr 12 10:29:26 UTC 2016

Thanks for the answers.
I uploaded an sdp file to my homepage, it worked.
My goal was to receive the streams on mobile devices. This worked too, I
could open the file on my webpage with the vlc app for Android.
Unfortunately the quality is kinda bad and the latency is about 2 seconds
(same pipeline with gstreamer on windows has about 0.1-0.2 seconds).
Is there any way to get decent quality and near real time audio on my mobile
devices with apps that already exist?
I want to connect my raspberry pi to a tv in my fitness centre, which
doesn't have speakers, so multiple people can listen to the tv's audio with
an app in real time.