Invalid image format error

ramtheconqueror ramtheconqueror at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:21:47 UTC 2016

I'm using GStreamer (camerabin) to generate the jpg files which does work as
expected on Linux dev machine and on Windows desktop. But my Qt application
throws this error

QML Image: Invalid image data: file:///home/camera/capture_0.png

I'm using camerabin of GStreamer and using this image-capture-caps.

GstCaps *caps = gst_caps_new_full (gst_structure_new ("video/x-raw",
    "format", G_TYPE_STRING, "YUY2", "width", G_TYPE_INT, 1280, "height",
G_TYPE_INT, 1024, NULL), NULL);
g_object_set (m_cameraBin, "image-capture-caps", caps, NULL);
gst_caps_unref (caps);
m_cameraBin->setProperty("location", "/home/camera/capture_%d.jpg");

I then call QGlib::emit<void>(m_cameraBin, "start-capture");

I've tried different formats like RGB which didn't work either.

Any help? Thanks