Get mjpeg udp stream from actioncam HX-A1

MICHON Anthony anthony.michon at eurogiciel.fr
Wed Apr 13 09:14:14 UTC 2016

Hi

I want to get the video stream of an actioncam panasonic HX-A1 and stream it on RTSP H264 with gstreamer.
System is Windows 8.1 (project constraints...)
I got the stream get working with ffplay,  with ff_probe : http://pastebin.com/WhLcspW8

Unfortunatly with gstreamer I have following errors :
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0: Internal data flow error.
http://pastebin.com/mGX7wd90

Debug logs (GST_DEBUG=4) : http://pastebin.com/4rnndqfx

I'm afraid that some caps are missing somewhere.
I tried with those caps but without success
caps="application/x-rtp, media = video, clock-rate = 90000, width = 640, height = 360, encoding-name = MJPEG, payload = 96"
Details logs logs (GST_DEBUG=4) : http://pastebin.com/AEMqvvia

I have no information about the actioncam stream but ffplay is able to get it so I'm wondering how can I deal it with gstreamer ?
Have you any ideas ?
Thank you for helping me

Anthony