Get mjpeg udp stream from actioncam HX-A1

MICHON Anthony anthony.michon at eurogiciel.fr
Wed Apr 13 12:45:32 UTC 2016

>You could try if this works:

>  gst-play-1.0 udp://127.0.0.1:1234

No error but no output :(
See http://pastebin.com/wqed8abf

>This should work if the stream is typefindable (i.e. MPEG-TS over UDP).

>For RTP maybe the cam has an in-built RTSP server you can connect to to set up the streaming?

There is no RTSP server, I have used wireshark to get frames from camera to android app, I suspect the traffic were not RTP based on but I don't know any program to check the protocol.

>Otherwise you'll need a manual pipeline, something like

>  udpsrc caps=application/x-rtp,media=video,encoding-name=JPEG,clock-
>rate=90000 ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=200 ! rtpjpegdepay ! queue !
>decodebin ! videoconvert ! videoscale ! autovideosink

No success again :(
See http://pastebin.com/5LdQXc91

I although tried with playbin (playbin2 seems not available under Windows) http://pastebin.com/LitKd3h2
I'll try with linux, perhaps I will have more information to get