Re: Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:21:28 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry for not mentioning I'm using gstreamer 1.7.1.

Is this solved in the 1.8 version or do I have to fill in  a bug report and
how to reproduce it

When the cerficate is used, are  then only the Rtsp messages secured or is
the video also secured and is this dependent and is there a difference when
udp or .tcp is used.

Thanks