Re: Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:54:36 UTC 2016

Hi Sebasian,

I will install version 1.8 and will verify it again.

For the security via Udp , where in the gst-rtspserver pipeline do I have
to set the caps 'application/x-srtp'  ?

gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch(factory, "videotestsrc !
caps='application/x-srtp' ! video/x-raw,width=123,height=456,
framerate=30/1 !....

and that the transport for the media can be set via

gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_protocols(factory, GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_UDP);

Thanks