Re: Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I verified  problem again with version 1.8.0. The original fatal error is
gone when Tcp is specified , but instead I' see now critical errors.
I tested this with client side rtspsrc "protocol" property with default,
only udp and only tcp ( behavior was different in 1.7.1.) with always the
same result.

The server is  example test-video.c and the client pipeline is;
rtspsrc location=rtsps://127.0.0.1:8554/test user-id=user user-pw=password
tls-validation=G_TLS_CERTIFICATE_GENERIC_ERROR ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264
!  videoconvert  ! autovideosink

What am I missing, do I have to change or add something? The video is
received.
I added screenshot with logging of client

Thanks for the support.

[image: Inline afbeelding 1]