GStreamer audiomixer

Johan Basore johan_dream at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:08:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

Sorry for post same issue again.
I am working with GStreamer audiomixer, but it not works.
I created a audiomixer and connected pad for individual audio sources.
There is no bug, but the pipeline says "ready", not playing.

Here are some part of source codes.

/************************************************/
    gst_element_link(audioconvert1, audiomixer);
    gst_element_link(audioconvert2, audiomixer);
    gst_element_link_many(audiomixer, audioconvert, avenc_ac3_1, mpegtsmux,
sink, nil);

    GstPad *audioSinkPad, *srcAudioPad;

    audioSinkPad = gst_element_get_request_pad(audiomixer, "sink_3");
    srcAudioPad = gst_element_get_static_pad(audioconvert1, "src");
    gst_pad_link(srcAudioPad, audioSinkPad);
    gst_object_unref(audioSinkPad);
    gst_object_unref(srcAudioPad);

    audioSinkPad = gst_element_get_request_pad(audiomixer, "sink_4");
    srcAudioPad = gst_element_get_static_pad(audioconvert2, "src");
    gst_pad_link(srcAudioPad, audioSinkPad);
    gst_object_unref(audioSinkPad);
    gst_object_unref(srcAudioPad);

    gst_element_set_state(pipeline, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

I can't found out what is wrong.

Thanks