decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink

Ash 20001 ash20001 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:07:23 UTC 2016

Or more specifically how to statically link decoder to sink via decodebin but without waiting for the pad-added signal.

From: ash20001 at hotmail.com
To: gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: RE: decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 07:04:38 -0700

The stream is just an elementary H264 stream and I am told that this decoder can handle 1 frame of latency with a special property which I am settings.If the decoder can handle this, how do I do it?