H264 to streamable mp4

Rudolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:28:52 UTC 2016

It cant be all:) VLC is quite verbose if you tell it to be. I dont know if you are running vlc from command line or with GUI. But with GUI be sure to open the Tools->Messages window before you open the stream and set the verbosity to 2 (debug) in the combo box at the bottom. Sadly i dont know what are the equivivalent command line arguments.