decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink

Ash 20001 ash20001 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:27:11 UTC 2016

I've tried to do it statically like you suggested but I can never get it working (it always fails with non-negotiated stream). I have a pipeline graph of what decodebin creates but I can't convert that to a static pipeline successfully.
But as you said it doesn't make any difference regarding latency. Right now it takes two frames before I get the pad-added signal from decodebin, not one frame. I guess this means the problem is in the decoder itself?