decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink

Ash 20001 ash20001 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:50:47 UTC 2016

I tried the "typefind - appsrc ! typefind ! h264parse ! omx_h264dec ! xvimagesink",but after submitting frame 2 i get:
Error Internal data flow error.Debugging info: gstbasesrc.c(2963): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstAppSrc:appsrc:streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)Error No valid frames found before end of streamDebugging info: gstbaseparse.c(1155): gst_base_parse_sink_event_default (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstH264Parse:h264parse