H264 to streamable mp4

bomba jhonata.poma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:52:25 UTC 2016

Rudolfs Bundulis wrote
> As for the Chrome info - well it seems that it gets the initial metadata,
> but what goes on after who knows - i know that Chrome is picky about how
> the fragments should be constructed.

The first stream is actually doing really good, only problem is you have to
catch it as it starts :) this behaviour is not what I need for my web
application: a client should be able to connect anytime and start playing
the live stream from the next keyframe, keeping latency stretched to 1
second.

Rudolfs Bundulis wrote
> What is the source of the video?

It is a remote rtsp source from a chip-on-board device that streams H264
video. The rtsp stream is catched on the server and restreamed locally for
http clients and a recording service.