AW: Gstreamer Application crashes when compiled in "release mode" , works fine in "Debug mode"

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Thu Apr 28 06:57:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
My GStreamer applications run perfectly well with the release version on windows 7 /64. I would therefore suggest that you try using the dependency walker to try and find out if it is not finding some dll or other. You need to start the dependency walker using the same environment as your gstreamer application uses