Audiomixer doesn't work

Johan Basore johan_dream at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:25:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I am working with audiomixer and have strange thing.
If I use audiomixer it doesn't play, just stay as ready state. But If I
replace audiomixer with adder, it plays.
Does audiomixer need special configurations?

Here are my codes:

gst_element_link_many(audioconvert1, audioresample1, nil);
gst_element_link_many(audioconvert2, audioresample2, nil);
gst_element_link_many(audiomixer, audioconvert, audioresample, voaacenc,
nil);

GstPad *audioSinkPad, *srcAudioPad;
audioSinkPad = gst_element_get_request_pad(audiomixer, "sink_3");
srcAudioPad = gst_element_get_static_pad(audioresample1, "src");
GstPadLinkReturn ret = gst_pad_link(srcAudioPad, audioSinkPad);
gst_object_unref(audioSinkPad);
gst_object_unref(srcAudioPad);

audioSinkPad = gst_element_get_request_pad(audiomixer, "sink_4");
srcAudioPad = gst_element_get_static_pad(audioresample2, "src");
gst_pad_link(srcAudioPad, audioSinkPad);
gst_object_unref(audioSinkPad);
gst_object_unref(srcAudioPad);

I checked all return values of pad_link, element_link and so on.
All things are normal, nothing wrong.

Hope anyone explain me with audiomixer.

Thanks