decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink

Ash 20001 ash20001 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:45:23 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,Thank you so much for your help, using the capssetter and specifying max_width, max_height worked to build a static pipeline without decodebin, however as you pointed out earlier I still have the same problem. I have to submit a 2nd frame before anything outputs on the screen. So I am back to square one :).