Where is the support for NV12 with 64x32 tiling is added ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:44:13 UTC 2016

I am not much familiar with how and where the support for different video
formats are added under gstreamer source.

I am currently looking for *GST_VIDEO_FORMAT_NV12_64Z32* (/NV12 with 64x32
tiling in zigzag pattern/) under gstreamer source, but am not able to find
anything.

Can anyone please explain how and where the support for NV12 with 64x32
tiling is added under gstreamer source and which plugin/s is affected by
this support ?